Snow removal and things that hide in it

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #1  

Doz

Bronze Member
Tractor
240 International
so over the last 50 years I’ve done my fair share of snow removal alone the shoreline of Lake Michigan from residential to commercial I think one of the worst is working for the railroad cleaning of tracks in the switch yards tracks all coming together at different heights and nothing moves when you hit them. I have had to dig out stuck trains cleaned tracks around lakes with drop offs. I have found cars trailers snowmobiles under the snow. Winter is just around the corner!

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #2  
Winter time is my time to sit in front of the fire and read a book. Your link picture didn't load btw.

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #3  
Doz needs to clean up his act, SNOW is a foul four letter word.....

The worst thing I've hit doing snow removal with a rear mounted snowblower was a pile of firewood. Of course, this was doing a favor for a neighbor. Second worst was a mess of kid toys at another neighbor. No good deed goes unpunished.

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #4  
My Lucknow is large enough (and so are my tractors) that I can toss a cinder block, no issue, but then I make certain ahead of time that where I'm removing snow is always clear and free of obstacles.

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #5  
Doz-my uncle used to buy his cars in the 50's and 60's at Rothbury Rambler-funny!

• Good Post
Reactions: Doz
   / Snow removal and things that hide in it #6  
When I don't have dogs, but wife's family have several.......and they don't care that their dogs haul toys n **** outside to hide in the snow.

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it
Sorry the photo didn’t come through last time stuck train!

Attachments

• 24FBD72F-F615-4E8C-9117-D840FB652DB6.jpeg
    24FBD72F-F615-4E8C-9117-D840FB652DB6.jpeg
    933.8 KB · Views: 125
   / Snow removal and things that hide in it #8  
Blowing the snow at neighbor blower found dog chain. 🙄

/ Snow removal and things that hide in it #9  
Always the favor that bites you ! During our "dusting " (42" or so) I was blowing out Wife's house that her son lives in when the neighbor came over. He had been digging out his very long driveway with a shovel ! He said his plow guy wasn't coming! Was a good bit of that, it was past what a plow truck could deal with. I was neighborly and went over. Sure made a racket when I tried to send a bicycle through the blower ! Didn't phase the blower but doubt it helped the bike any !