Snow Equipment Buying/Pricing Snow Blower Question - Value?

/ Snow Blower Question - Value? #1  

VikingJLR

I have a McKee Econo Plow, Model 6+6, 6ft International from the mid "70's".
This is a Snow Blower with a 3 point Hitch. It has been used very little maybe a couple times a year at most. This Snow Blower is in great condition with the exception of slight appearance of rust in a few places, it has been kept indoors since we've had it. I am thinnking of parting with it and have no idea what it might be worth. Any suggestions? :)

/ Snow Blower Question - Value? #2  
location and pic would help

/ Snow Blower Question - Value?
The Blower is in Mount Vernon, Ohio (central Ohio).
I have a McKee Econo Plow, Model 6+6, 6ft International from the mid "70's". This is a Snow Blower with a 3 point Hitch. It has been used very little maybe a couple times a year at most. This Snow Blower is in great condition with the exception of slight appearance of rust in a few places, it has been kept indoors since we've had it. I am thinnking of parting with it and have no idea what it might be worth. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Snow Blower 1.jpg
    Snow Blower 1.jpg
    317.7 KB · Views: 398
  • SnowBlower 3.jpg
    SnowBlower 3.jpg
    479.9 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
   / Snow Blower Question - Value? #5  
I have a McKee Econo Plow, Model 6+6, 6ft International from the mid "70's".
This is a Snow Blower with a 3 point Hitch. It has been used very little maybe a couple times a year at most. This Snow Blower is in great condition with the exception of slight appearance of rust in a few places, it has been kept indoors since we've had it. I am thinnking of parting with it and have no idea what it might be worth. Any suggestions? :)

Candidly as nice as it looks, even though it needs a little TLC I would not part with it for **** sure, as any implement that is paid for is like money in the bank gaining interest and aging well.

I am sure you are well aware that you have very nasty weather in the lake states at times with heavy wet snow that is not at all forgiving.

I would would not sell it if it were me and I simply needed a bit more room, I would put it on a pallert under a tarp and get it ready for winter when time allows.

/ Snow Blower Question - Value?
I appreciate the suggestion, however we just sold our commercial property and no longer have a use for the snow blower. We are moving to a smaller location, and the new property owners hire out their snow removal.

Therefore we definitely will part with it. There is a local implement dealer that
is willing to take the blower and sell it for us at 10% commission. We are strongly considering doing this. We just had no clue what it might sell for.

I am the Secretary for a small Company and not familiar with the values. My brother, a farmer suggested I get on this web site and ask.

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

/ Snow Blower Question - Value? #7  
I'd put it on your local Craigslist (and other local advertising resouces) for $2000/OBO. See what kind of responses you get...

Since you're now a member of TBN, you may as well post it in the Private Party ads too.

Since it's a 3PH type, the buyer will need a tractor (obviously), so ask your brother to post it in his area too.