Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling?

/ Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #11  
It takes quite a bit less power to square bale than to round. The square baler has a flywheel and the inertia of that flywheel carries the bailer through it's cycle. A round bailer, however, has no flywheel. As the bale nears full size and weight, it takes more and more power to roll it within the bale chamber.

/ Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #12  
Re: Smallest Kioti for square baling?

(click on picture to enlarge)

Hesston 730 Round Baler requires a minimum 30 PTO hp tractor.

I had seen this hooked up to an Agco ST45 Compact Tractor at Empire Farm Days…
(I'll try to post some pictures later)

/ Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #13  

John:

Looks like my 645 NH in the previous picture. Except it's not dirty. Here is a "clean" picture

They mean "minimum 30 pto hp." It takes every bit of that to roll a maximum weight and diameter bale.

Attachments

• 302278-round baler.jpg
    302278-round baler.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 207
   / Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #14  
I answered the mis-tie in a later post. The rpm fluctuation causes the needles to fluctuate all the more, especially if they are worn.

/ Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #15  

Well, is NH made by Hesston or is Hesston a NH... or is everything in the world becoming homogenized to be the "same"... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Smallest Kioti for sqaure baling? #16  

John:

Manufacturing in this country has become multinational . I may need correction on this but I think NH is Fiat. I wonder if Ford still has a part of it or a part of Fiat as I can "A" plan NH equipment. I think that hesston is AGCO. Tractors and implements are getting like mouthwash, they all come out the same spout and have different labels put on them!!!