slowing down a claw

/ slowing down a claw #1  

scootr

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5200 HST, 773 Bobcat, Cat forklift
Need help slowing down the single cylinder on a new titan pallet fork grapple. The aux control on the bobcat is a momentary toggle type switch. This control is pretty much on or off. So I need to slow this thing down. I was wondering if inline flow restriction is the way to achieve this or ? Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_2907.JPG
    IMG_2907.JPG
    383.8 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2933.JPG
    IMG_2933.JPG
    404.2 KB · Views: 41
   / slowing down a claw #2  
   / slowing down a claw
That looks like what I need! Does it matter which line I put it in?

/ slowing down a claw
I dont know what the difference is but the website said to use htis model to slow the cylinder equally in both directions regardless of which line it was in. That would be okay with me... Aparently the one you linked only works in one direction, is that correct?

/ slowing down a claw #7  
I dont know what the difference is but the website said to use htis model to slow the cylinder equally in both directions regardless of which line it was in. That would be okay with me... Aparently the one you linked only works in one direction, is that correct?

Yes. The one I shared, only works in one direction. The one you shared, works on both directions.

/ slowing down a claw
Great! Thanks for your help guys.

/ slowing down a claw #9  
If there is ever any chance of anything getting ‘stuck’ to the lid id try to keep at least the up travel at full speed, because it irritates me to not be able to ‘shake things off’ and have to dismount the machine and crawl over all kinds of tripping hazards to work it loose. My .02.

/ slowing down a claw
If there is ever any chance of anything getting ‘stuck’ to the lid id try to keep at least the up travel at full speed, because it irritates me to not be able to ‘shake things off’ and have to dismount the machine and crawl over all kinds of tripping hazards to work it loose. My .02.
Hmm, that's somthing to think about...