SLOW loading

/ SLOW loading #1  

Rch

Platinum Member
Tractor
1986 Ford 1910 with 770B (FORD) loader, 4 MFWD; 1986 Bolens G214,back hoe,loader,MFWD (Iseki) 21 hp)
Is it just me or are thing loading SLOW. That "Tiltmeter" thread seems particularly slow. Is it because of it's length?

RCH

/ SLOW loading #2  
I'm going to look into why the speed is slow right now... and I'll make sure it gets fixed asap.

The long threads will talke longer to load in flat mode as things are now. However, we have completed a minor update that should decrease the loading time and screen space long threads take up. Also, a few new features will be added. I'll let you guys know when those changes are made.

msig.gif

/ SLOW loading #3  
My speed is back to normal--fast. Last night I just had to give up around 9 pm. Everything was like molassas. This morning it is perky again. Hope it keeps up during the daytime loads.

BobT.

A Indiana Boy

/ SLOW loading #4  
An update... one of the main connections to the NOC was having an issue with the interface hardware and this resulted in a loss of connection for that line. In other words, that's why the site slowed down yesterday.

The redundant connections that we're on did pick up the traffic but as the line that was lost was the largest, things were a little flooded.

But now it's fixed, and speed has returned to normal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

msig.gif

/ SLOW loading #5  
Thanks Muhammad, for the update. You took care of this issue veyr promptly, as usual.

BobT.

A Indiana Boy