Sleeve Hitch

/ Sleeve Hitch #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Does anyone have one? There is one that fits my GT, but I was wondering how usefull they are before I spend the 200 bucks. I see that Allied makes 4 or 5 attachments that would fit. Thanks.

/ Sleeve Hitch #2  
I'm saving my pennys too. You can check Brinley and Agrifab for more attachments. There are cultivators, seed planters, fertilizer spreaders, plows, rear grading blades, rakes, tillers, mowers, and a bunch of other stuff that can mount on the hitch depending on what brand tractor you have.

/ Sleeve Hitch #3  
Yup, I have a sleeve hitch for my Jacobsen 100G garden tractor. I had to make my own since well, this is a 40 year old garden tractor. I wanted to cultivate the garden with it, so I picked up a cultivator bar from Sears (which get stuff from Agri-fab).

Agri fab's web site is here: Agri-fab Web site link
The Agri Fab site only shows 3 sleeve hitch equipment.

But what ist he web site for Allied and Brinely (spelling)? It must be something so simple that I can't find it..... I'd like to see what they have. (And if there are links on this site, ooops, I'm sort of new.....) /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I'm planning to make a sleeve hitch or a 3pt hitch for a Jacobsen/Homelite GT12H (late 70's model????) I recently aquired. Not quite sure which one I'll build......

/ Sleeve Hitch #5  
Thanks.... like I said, the URL's prob. so simple I can't figure it out (or spell /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif)

(Maybe it was a bad thing that I know of all the equipment out there now....)