Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #11  
Can you put a cheater pipe over the levers for more leverage?

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #12  
Hammering on the pins from the bottom after Tomtint's suggested above treatment. You can raise the loader and "curl" the bucket all the way in/up and hammer away squarely on the pins. Once you see movement see if you can force the levers.
Usually excessive force on the levers alone without working on the pins is often destructive to the lever mechanism.
Be aware at all times what's going on with the bucket. It should hang on the upper mount with hammering the pins but being raised well off of the ground, it'll leave a big mark if it hits you. 👍

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck
More heat. 30 seconds isn't nearly enough.
I am thinking the heat will expand BOTH the pin and the size of the hole... will that be a benefit? How long shall I have the heat on it?

The handles move freely, its the pin that the handles supposedly raise and lower that are frozen, so a cheater is of no benefit.

Usually those pins have a grease fitting. Have you tried greasing it? If it doesn’t have a grease fitting then there’s the problem. The pins on my skid steer will bind and make life way harder than it needs to be if I’m not pretty religious about greasing them.
Poor design no grease fittings on a very tight fitting pin

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #16  
Never seen one go through the plasma cut eye that far. Mine just engage the chamfer on the pin, that is all. I'd put a pipe on the handle for added leverage and pop thyem and then take the them apart, drill them and add grease fittings. Poor design, Kubota and ATI know better.....

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #17  

The handles move freely, its the pin that the handles supposedly raise and lower that are frozen, so a cheater is of no benefit.
I'm thinking it's worth a try to put the cheater pipe on and snap sharply.

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #18  
Never seen one go through the plasma cut eye that far. Mine just engage the chamfer on the pin, that is all. I'd put a pipe on the handle for added leverage and pop thyem and then take the them apart, drill them and add grease fittings. Poor design, Kubota and ATI know better.....
Its an odd picture but the bucket part has only the chamfer started into it.

I would get the bucket up in the air, and rolled all the way back so I could use a drift pin type tool,to hammer on the bottom of the ssqa pins, straight up, but also try some a abit sideways, see if you can rotate the ssqa pin. I assume they are pretty hardened, but don't bend or mushroom them! Also prop something under the loader of course.
Also just hammering around the area on the ssqa, to knock the corrosion on the pins loose.
I was helping my buddy fix his old farm equipment and he does a lot of strategic hitting stuff with a big hammer to aid in disassembly. You have to be smart about it, but it did work for lots of bolts and and bearings that had been installed for 20+ years if the corrosion isn't too bad.

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #19  
Soak them in PBblaster and let it run down the pins for a couple days. fill the zerks with more and more grease.. Then repeat. My L3700 has a ssqa on the front and if its not dripping with grease.. It's a pita.

I second this…after it’s soaked for a day, tapping it with a hammer may help break it free too

/ Skid Steer Mount Locking levers stuck #20  
Actually, what is better than PB or anything else is 1 part red ATF and 3 parts acetone. Does the job and pretty quick.