site security issue , perhaps with one banner add?

/ site security issue , perhaps with one banner add? #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
I just had Kaspersky give me a site security issue warning, and I am pretty sure it was when a specific banner add was trying to load. killing the window caused 3 more load attempts before i used the kaspersky dialog box to close the window.

subsequent page laods are not showing anything.. perhaps a hijacked banner add?

anyone else seeing this? Kaspersky is usually pretty good, and not buggy.. etc..

/ site security issue , perhaps with one banner add? #2  
Would it happen to be this one?
I've had my suspicions that this might have something to do with the current slowdown problem, I notice in the first 30 sec to 1 minute this ad is showing the pages of TBN are not, after this ad shows then the TBN pages will load,

Attachments

• high speed Internet ad.PNG
    high speed Internet ad.PNG
    74.5 KB · Views: 96
   / site security issue , perhaps with one banner add?
Would it happen to be this one?
I've had my suspicions that this might have something to do with the current slowdown problem, I notice in the first 30 sec to 1 minute this ad is showing the pages of TBN are not, after this ad shows then the TBN pages will load,

couldn't tell you.. my kaspersky i-sec blocks it, then informs me. i tried to kill the window but it kept respawning, eventually i used a control in the kaspersky box to kill it. I appears kaspersky now has blocked whatever the offending add was, permanently. ( ?)

/ site security issue , perhaps with one banner add? #4  
Thanks for that screenshot. We're going to be looking around more. It could be that. What browser are you running?

/ site security issue , perhaps with one banner add?
at the time i was on my netbook using winxp and ie8