Simplicity ZTR's

/ Simplicity ZTR's #1  

BLUEBONNET2

Gold Member
Tractor
nortrac 25 xt JD zeroturn 54", briggs mtr.
Anyone have the small ztr from these guys? I'm relocating to city living and would like to have some feedback....

thank you,
bluebonnet2

/ Simplicity ZTR's #2  
I am not sure about the Simplicity, but IMO stay away from Areins, I had a brand new one, it was junk, warr. service replaced transmission, never drove right after----email to headquarters---answer from headquarters was "let air out of tires on one side"----serious you can't make that stuff up! I was lucky to get one mowing done without something going wrong with it.

/ Simplicity ZTR's #3  
Can't speak to the ZTR but the rest of the line-up is good stuff.

/ Simplicity ZTR's #4  
I know somebody that just bought one this year, but did not use it much cause the season was over. I looked over their website, and checked the specs on some of the mid range units. They use Briggs Vanguard engines, Parker drive units, Hydrogear pumps i think. Pretty much the same stuff other ZTR units are using. Decent deck thickness, but not Scag quality. Jury's out on the little shock absorbers on the suspension. If I had 5 or 6 thousand to spend I think I personally would go with an EXMARK or Lesco, or Grasshopper over the Simplicity in the same price range. I see what the Pro's are using, and it's not Simplicity. Could just be a marketing thing though, I don't know. For large yard homeowner use, I don't think you would have any problem with Simplicity.