Shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position

/ Shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position #1  

ionstegarus

Tractor
Hinomoto
I have a Kubota GL35, with GST transmission.

The clutch case was broken and I changed it (marked with blue).
Also the shaft was chipped (the shaft is marked with red)

The shaft was chipped at the end where the circlip 190 is mounted. I made a new channel (a smallest channel) for a smallest circlip, and I put a new circlip which is smallest than the original and a collar to have the same size(diameter) as the original circlip 190.

Now my tractor, when running (forward or reverse) sometimes, the shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position; the shuttle lever for forward or revers jumps in zero position.

Also, sometimes, it has a lack of power; if it is in third gear or lower it works normally(don''t have a lack of power).

What could be the cause?
Could it be the shaft?
What needs to be adjusted to eliminate the problem

1709648642186.png

/ Shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position #2  
This looks sort of similar to a common motorcycle wet clutch except for the springs. Part 020 would be the clutch basket on a motorcycle. Going slow except in low gears sounds like the clutch is slipping. I'm not sure but I think part 160 is a big bellville spring and 150 would be the pressure plate. I'm not sure what 050 is. Maybe I'm wrong and its the spring.

If your new circlip+spacer is not the same distance outward on the shaft as the old one was then part 150 won't be located at the same spot on the shaft. If it's too far in then it would not have as much spring pressure on it.

I don't know what the foreward/reverse lever linkage to the clutch looks like but the clutch pressure plate being in the wrong place might affect that too.

/ Shuttle lever doesn't stay in forward or reverse position
Thank you Ericm979,

Please find attached images with the linkage for the foreward/reverse ( first picture - Main transmission shift fork, second picture - shuttle lever, third picture - shuttle shift fork)

Can you help me more?
1709716058783.png

1709716512085.png

1709716759780.png