Shuffle shift

/ Shuffle shift #1  

Pfuso14

Tractor
Tx6620
I was having the same experience with the RX 6620 just going out of forward Drive pull the computer out of the floor and if I tap on the computer or the shuttle module it goes forward again work for a while kick out at tap on the computer again it keeps on going anybody else had this experience And the other question I had was if I disconnect this module do I have to get it re-calibrated or programmed by a dealer anybody know

/ Shuffle shift #2  
I was having the same experience with the RX 6620 just going out of forward Drive pull the computer out of the floor and if I tap on the computer or the shuttle module it goes forward again work for a while kick out at tap on the computer again it keeps on going anybody else had this experience And the other question I had was if I disconnect this module do I have to get it re-calibrated or programmed by a dealer anybody know
ShuttleShift can mean many things to many different tractor brands. You didn't list what brand you have, so your post basically sits here with no replies.