Sickle Bar Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #1  

Ledgemere Farm

Veteran Member
Tractor
A bunch
Bought sight unseen, was delivered quickly and Ken promptly attended to a couple minor issues which were immediately resolved. I had hesitation over buying something from someone so far away, but I knew he had an outstanding reputation, so I took a chance. I am more than pleased with his level of customer satisfaction and I壇 recommend him to anyone who needs equipment.

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #2  
Bought sight unseen, was delivered quickly and Ken promptly attended to a couple minor issues which were immediately resolved. I had hesitation over buying something from someone so far away, but I knew he had an outstanding reputation, so I took a chance. I am more than pleased with his level of customer satisfaction and I壇 recommend him to anyone who needs equipment.

WE had a very different experience!

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #4  
Had a good experience with Ken Sweet. I was looking for a used 6' sliding grader blade. I was living in Illinois at the time but we also had a home in Tenn. I found a listing for the grader blade that Ken had posted. I called him on my way down to Tenn. Told him i would be there in 3 hrs. When i arrived he had it all cleaned up and ready to go !!! Very nice guy who made sure i got what i wanted !!

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #5  
Know nothing more than what has been posted but when I am looking at a product or company I am not familiar with normally look at the lowest ratings first. I know no company pleases everybody for a variety of reasons. I really like the companies who respond to all such postings. Bud's gun store is one who does. It can be amazing what you can learn by reading those complaints carefully. Was looking at some 8 ft led replacements for fluorescent bulbs that clearly stated you must remove the ballast. There were a few people who said none of the led bulbs worked and the fluorescents would...meaning they did not remove the ballast as was required. I also get tickled at people who will rate a product 5 stars and hope to use it soon....

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #6  
.meaning they did not remove the ballast as was required.
+++
Like you say.. Meaning they did not likely read, and obviously did not follow the instructions.. DUH...

I also get tickled at people who will rate a product 5 stars and hope to use it soon....
+++
That kind of statement could mean the person is a paid reviewer.. Just in it for the $...

I have a friend who routinely is sent money, mainly by Chinese companies, to review sporting goods products, mostly in $30 or less range.. He is to buy the product on Amazon, thus making him qualify as an Amazon customer for the review.. He is very picky about the products he reviews, and is not afraid to down rate a product if it does not live up to the standards he expects from his pre review research.. Also some products he has researched and said no to doing a review..

So saying, search reviews with a grain of salt, plenty of skepticism, before buying..

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #7  
Bought something from somewhere at a great distance, a couple issues was taken care of and we live happily ever after from a unknown price, almost like a 5 star rating from Amazon but least they give who what where when................

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #8  
Bought something from somewhere at a great distance, a couple issues was taken care of and we live happily ever after from a unknown price, almost like a 5 star rating from Amazon but least they give who what where when................

You left out that it's an unknown item...

/ Shout Out Of Thanks To Ken Sweet #10  
I dont know but if I had Kenny boy pick me up a (08) L3400 tractor from Arkansas for $5,000.00 and he checked everything out and delivered it for $1000.00, I'd be sure to mention it with a pictures, just saying.................