Shoulder Mechanic

/ Shoulder Mechanic #21  
Shoulder Mechanic survived the Buffalo Blizzard.
That is a cute pic, just enough of a head twist, seems like he's saying, "yeah, so what....bite me, you are now mine human" LOL

/ Shoulder Mechanic #22  
Mine is a my co-pilot. Nearly 10 years old girl. It's actually a record for us with cats.

View attachment 768482

Lost my girl a couple weeks ago. That was an hard hit. She loved riding with me on the tractor, either on top of the dash, fender or just on my lap.

She also loved going in the shop with me and just watch me work on stuff. Every time I would weld something, I would simply tell her to turn around because of the light and she would do exactly that. What an awesome cat she was.

/ Shoulder Mechanic #24  
Lost my girl a couple weeks ago. That was an hard hit. She loved riding with me on the tractor, either on top of the dash, fender or just on my lap.

She also loved going in the shop with me and just watch me work on stuff. Every time I would weld something, I would simply tell her to turn around because of the light and she would do exactly that. What an awesome cat she was.
Aww, so sorry!

/ Shoulder Mechanic
Shoulder Mechanic and sidekick. Moe (Shoulder Mechanic) on the left, was a rescue from the abandoned house I used to live in. That cat kept coming around every time I was there to fix up the place. I was not interested in having another cat at my house, but I knew winter would be the death of her. I brought her home and made sure she was sheltered and fed. She has fattened up nicely.

Shasta, the one on the right was dropped off at my place a few years ago. She brought me three kittens one morning, and I was not the least bit thrilled. Anyway, I sheltered them in my shop till they were weened and found them good homes. Shasta had a trip to the vet as well. No more surprise offspring.

20230129_121438.jpg

/ Shoulder Mechanic #28  
My Son has a young "shop cat". Every time I show up it comes running. Loves to sleep on my lap. Danny said it doesn't do that with any other visitors. His dog Ziggy always sits by my chair the whole time I'm there too. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. :)

/ Shoulder Mechanic #29  
Cats and dogs. :)

That little guy rubbing my feet is a hoot. Every night he comes in the bed and makes biscuits then curls up and sleeps right in my arms. Around 3am I get up to use the bathroom and he jumps off the bed and leads me down the hall. I turn into the bathroom and he continues on to the kitchen and has a snack. When I come out, he leads me back to the bedroom and curls up back in my arms. It's a ritual.

/ Shoulder Mechanic #30  
Cats and dogs. :)

That little guy rubbing my feet is a hoot. Every night he comes in the bed and makes biscuits then curls up and sleeps right in my arms. Around 3am I get up to use the bathroom and he jumps off the bed and leads me down the hall. I turn into the bathroom and he continues on to the kitchen and has a snack. When I come out, he leads me back to the bedroom and curls up back in my arms. It's a ritual.
We aren't pets in the house people. My two dogs live in a climate controlled shop with cushy beds and an always full water bowl and food bowl. Neither of them would go in the house if I invited them :)