Should I buy this tractor?

/ Should I buy this tractor? #11  
My question is can this tractor be restored to run again for use on a hobby farm? I realize something like this would be expensive, but I'm in it for the long haul and the pleasure of making it run again.!

For $200, you can't go wrong, but wanting it to use on a hobby farm probably makes it a bad investment. You don't know what is wrong with it, or how much time and money it will take to get it running, but even more important is what it will take to keep it running. Without pictures, but having seen a few older tractors that have been sitting for a few decades, it would be real easy to put several grand into it and still not have something reliable. If you want a project to have fun with, then it's probably a fantastic deal.

If you want a tractor to do work around your place, you would be time and money ahead to buy something else.

/ Should I buy this tractor? #12  
Jeff, it's a gasser. Why would you not bother with it?

Diesel engines are heavier and simpler than gas engines. Weight is your friend in tractors. Diesel engines require fueling less frequently than gas engines.

I am staying with my recommendation but Continental did make top quality gas tractor engines.

/ Should I buy this tractor?
Good information.
Thank you everyone.

/ Should I buy this tractor? #14  
Come back with pics when you have it. :)