Shop Lift

/ Shop Lift #91  
Many of those lift oil drains have valves so you can use shop air to pump the oil out into the recycling container.

• Good Post
Reactions: JJT
   / Shop Lift #92  
I see u made your choice, it will be a great addition for you.

I went with Mobile column lifts after much consideration a few years ago

Wireless, cordless, 13k lbs per column (52,000 lb total), stay against the wall when not in use, roll anywhere to use, frame end lift or wheels. I like them

Last edited:
   / Shop Lift
That is Awesome

/ Shop Lift #94  
I never got past the picture of the "inny". :cool:

/ Shop Lift #95  
Geez those must have set you back a bundle, plastikosmd...

/ Shop Lift #96  
Bit more than the monarch 2 post that I was considering

was able to save a bit not having to spec the floor up for the 2 post

also worth $$ not tripping over lift

But agree, not for everyone

/ Shop Lift
My lift has been sitting in Atlanta Georgia since Friday waiting on a 2 hour drive to Birmingham Alabama where I can pick it up. I asked the lady if I could just pick it up in Atlanta and she said no, so here I sit knowing it is just 2 hours away and I can do nothing but wait.

/ Shop Lift
I went and picked up my lift and this thing is heavy but I hope to get it together soon. With family obligations it may take me as long to get it together as it did for them to ship it. o_O

/ Shop Lift #99  
Looking forward to pics and stories!!!

/ Shop Lift #100  
I went and picked up my lift and this thing is heavy but I hope to get it together soon. With family obligations it may take me as long to get it together as it did for them to ship it. o_O
I was able to install my 4 post in a weekend, alone. I used a shop/engine hoist to pick things up and 4 wheeled dollies to move things around. Slow and steady, less than 12 hours from pieces on a pallet to having a working lift with a car off the ground. Two people can do this in 4 hours if they know what they are doing. Read the instruction twice.