Shooting a Woodpecker.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #93  
If the Chinese can do it, so can we.
2023_02_03_16.26.14.jpg

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #94  
This thread is making me happier with my choice of metal siding!
Watch what you wish for. They like to hammer on my metal shed roof in the spring.

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #97  
Attached video is not about a woodpecker but has to be the funniest racoon video I have ever seen. Dude with the broom gets much more than he was ready for....

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #98  
Attached video is not about a woodpecker but has to be the funniest racoon video I have ever seen. Dude with the broom gets much more than he was ready for....
Holy Smoke!!!

/ Shooting a Woodpecker. #100  
I'd be worried about that racoon having rabies. It isn't normal for them to be that aggressive when they have an escape route. I've chased a mother away from her babies which were in my shed; then brought the babies outside put them in a box and walked away.
An hour later they were gone.

They thanked me a couple of months later... I went out to check my 6 pullets, to discover that I only had three. There were piles of feathers on 3 corners of the pen. I never did figure out how they got them out, there were no holes or entry wounds into the pen.