Shibaura reference

/ Shibaura reference #1  

CraigsBigToys

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board and tractor-buying process. I've looked/test-drove many of the Japanese tractors and I'm seriously considering a Shibaura compact tractor. I know that the company is known for making some engines and/or components for Ford-New Holland.

Does anyone know what a good cross reference is for the Shibuara D26F in the Ford-New Holland tractors? If there isn't a good one, what is it similar to?

Thanks. Craig

/ Shibaura reference #2  
There is nothing close in the NH line to that model. There are lots of interchangeable parts and features that are the same but It is harder to identify which ones and what model and years they were used than to just buy the part from Japan. The D series is newer than the SD series that were closer to Fords than the new models. Parts are still available but I wouldn’t buy a Shibaura from a dealer who is not familiar with them.

Buck

/ Shibaura reference #3  
Hi Can anyone tell me if there was a model D24 and whether it is possible to use any Ford parts for the Water Pump Kits please?
Am also having trouble with the hydraulics. Being a bit unruley
Regards
RB

/ Shibaura reference #4  
There is a D24 model, we can get your water pump rebuilt and I have replacement hydraulic pumps. What are the hydraulic symptoms?

Buck