Shibaura P15F

/ Shibaura P15F #1  

hazmat1

Tractor
FX18D
Does anyone know the specs. for the Shibaura P15F? Also, how would it compare physically to a MT2000 (drove one this weekend and it was a pretty nice fit.) Any help would be appreciated.

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Shibaura P15F #2  
What are your expectations of the tractor? What size implements do you want to use? What tasks do you need the tractor to perform the most? What type of terrain will you be using it on? Will it have a different task now than it will in a year? Answer these questions and I can tell you exactly what the differences are between the two tractors or if either will work for the jobs you would like to tackle.

/ Shibaura P15F
I will be using it to maintain about 2 acres of pasture, move dirt and sand, and general light/medium work around the horse barn. 48" brush hog would be fine. Terrain is slightly hilly.+- 2%.

/ Shibaura P15F #4  
I have a P15F and it is a fine little tractor. I use it mainly for mowing and taking care of a long gravel driveway. I use a 5" finish mower and have no trouble cutting fairly tall grass. As far a monving dirt I would say it would depend on how much you want to move at one time. The tractor is somewhat light and if you have soft soil the rice tires tend to try to dig back to where they came from if you grab too big of a bite.

/ Shibaura P15F #5  
Anyone looking for a great SHIBAURA SD3000D with a new front-end loader? Tractor also looks new.