sheared ram shaft on my loader cylinder today

/ sheared ram shaft on my loader cylinder today #11  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( ... He is talented but just a south end of a horse going north type attitude.
Steve )</font>

Sounds like a lot of doctors I know.

/ sheared ram shaft on my loader cylinder today #12  
Hi Steve, if it were me, I wouldn't even speak with the service manager any longer...my conversations would begin and end with the business owners, and I would tell the owners exactly that. Its unfortunate that you've got a person at the dealership, in such a public position, that has a hard time relating and dealing with folks. I've a feeling that the service manager is not anxious to leave his job...who is? When you go in for your 200 hour service, call the owner..have him schedule it, and tell him why you don't want to talk to the service manager yourself....why should you be continually agrivated by this person? I'd say 50K in sales qualifies you as the owners 'buddy', if not the service managers. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
For what its worth, thats what I'd do.

...Tony

/ sheared ram shaft on my loader cylinder today #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( </font><font color="blueclass=small">( ... He is talented but just a south end of a horse going north type attitude.
Steve )</font>

Sounds like a lot of doctors I know. )</font>

Me too. And I know a lot of doctors.