Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,901  
dose it need that much of a analysis for one to see it is fake ?? I don't know why someone would even shared this fake video...

Not sure if the individual who shared it though it was real or not but I see more and more people sharing video from video games or CGI generated thinking they are real.

A quick search shows that that clip is from a gaming video….

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,903  
In my opinion, a quick look at the video shows it’s from a gaming video.

Yup….. I don’t do gaming, so wasn’t sure. Honestly though, you never know - someone out there in this world could actually be doing something like that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,904  
Yup….. I don’t do gaming, so wasn’t sure. Honestly though, you never know - someone out there in this world could actually be doing something like that.
Not holding this one up as an example, but some of them are getting so realistic, you really do need to watch more than once to pick out the flaws. I can foresee a day maybe less than ten years out, where it will be difficult to impossible for the human eye to easily tell the difference between rendered and real. Some of the companies working in this area are also developing AI detection software in parallel with their rendering software, to help in legal situations, where fakes need to be spotted and proven.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,905  
That video is from a game called Spintires. Almost like an off road simulator where you play a lot in the mud.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,906  
..., where fakes need to be spotted and proven.
That can cover a lot of territory from election candidates to scammers. Imagine if the phone call saying your grandkid is in trouble includes an AI conversation with "him" begging for help, to make it more realistic. My parents had gotten phone calls from "the county jail"... I know of at least one time before the internet that it was a collect call, which my father didn't accept.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,907  
My understanding is that they built it as a crew cab 2500 but when they realized the payload wouldn't be enough to be considered competitive in the 3/4 ton class they re-branded at as 1500HD. If I am recalling correctly, they only had a 2500 extended cab in that year (those years?). The crew cab ate into the payload enough to cause issues.
No they had crew cab 2500s. The 1500HD had lighter axles and springs. It was not the same as a 2500HD.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,908  
219.png

Not a very good picture, but I estimated 4 cords of cedar on this trailer. (Assuming it's only 16 feet long.) At 3800 lbs/cd he might have been OK. What isn't OK though, is that there isn't a strap on the load.
(Should be two.)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,909  
View attachment 853155

Not a very good picture, but I estimated 4 cords of cedar on this trailer. (Assuming it's only 16 feet long.) At 3800 lbs/cd he might have been OK. What isn't OK though, is that there isn't a strap on the load.
(Should be two.)
Nice, what is the intended use of the cedar?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,910  
Cedar can be used for outdoor furniture, deer blinds, panelling, etc. I used some for wainscot in the living room. Nice grain coloring. Jon