Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,754  
It's sad but my sister lives in San Francisco (bro-in-law got in early with google), and I have enjoyed multiple visits there in the past. And my two kids would surely love to go visit their cousins and stay with them for a vacation, but I really am reluctant to even consider taking my children to the city of San Fran at this point. Just no telling what we will see on the streets, or how likely it is that my rental car gets its windows smashed out for a grab and dash. We might fly to reno and meet them in Lake Tahoe next winter though. That is, if their Tesla can make it up the mountain to Donner. They might have to recharge for an hour or two along the way.

Anyway back to hauling wrong.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,755  
It's sad but my sister lives in San Francisco (bro-in-law got in early with google), and I have enjoyed multiple visits there in the past. And my two kids would surely love to go visit their cousins and stay with them for a vacation, but I really am reluctant to even consider taking my children to the city of San Fran at this point. Just no telling what we will see on the streets, or how likely it is that my rental car gets its windows smashed out for a grab and dash. We might fly to reno and meet them in Lake Tahoe next winter though. That is, if their Tesla can make it up the mountain to Donner. They might have to recharge for an hour or two along the way.

Anyway back to hauling wrong.
They may have to haul wrong with their Tesla pulling the generator. Jon

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,756  
19 trips in a little over 2 years was all I will ever need to see of one of the most beautiful/awful places on earth!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,757  
Axton sounds enthusiastic :) but I think the Beach Boys and that Sequoias girl caught the vibe better.

Anybody remember American Graffiti? That movie captured, mirrored, the California I grew up in. Beach Boys, Wolfman Jack, car culture.

We used to drag race on unopened new freeways. Now those same stretches are elbow to elbow traffic on even more lanes, seemingly 24/7.
I was reading about the racing scene up in Mulholland Drive back in the day. It sounded like some pretty wild times. Supposedly Paul Newman would show up occasionally, as well as a few other well known names.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,758  
There was lots of racing along Mulholland, surprisingly, there wasn’t more deaths than there actually were

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,759  
IMG_9972.png