Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,171  
Love those new GM trucks. They can really take a beating.
Yea. I think the one in the photo was the unit GM used in the tests when they advertised against the 2015 Ford aluminum bodies!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,173  
Saw this today; I have family who are police and said they wouldn't pull this guy over to check, but this looks sketchy to me.

Attachments

• THaul.jpg
    THaul.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 251
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,174  
Saw this today; I have family who are police and said they wouldn't pull this guy over to check, but this looks sketchy to me.
As long as it's secure, with straps, it should be ok. They don't weigh very much.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,175  

The yellow sign to the right pretty much sums it up! :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,178  
Bet he has tie-dwons at the front axle. It's the common trait when hauling the Club Cars in truck beds. This is a popular site to see in the south eastern states from FL and up through the Carolinas.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,179  
No time for a photo, but today at the merge point of two freeways I saw a CHP officer, flashing lights on, parked behind and protecting a small junk trailer. As we got closer it was obvious the hub and wheel had come off the trailer leaving just the stub axle. Somebody forgot the cotter pin?

Seemed to me the only way to get the pickup and trailer to a safe place would be to just order the pickup to drag the trailer as-is to the shoulder beyond the merge, because getting a wrecker in there and hooked up with a dolly would disrupt traffic and likely cause crashes.
Unhook it, winch it onto a rollback and go? Should take 5 minutes once the truck arrives and not obstruct traffic beyond what is already happening.

Aaron Z