Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,631  
Chinese copy of the Bulldog coupler?

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,632  
I must live a sheltered life. I rented a Barreto stump grinder (with trailer) from Home Depot today. The 2" ball hitch attachment was as shown in this picture, not the historical flippy latch. It attached really easy, no jumping on the bumper to seat/unseat it. Any comments on the advantages/disadvantages?
View attachment 746861
My grandfather didn't do anything halfway, and he the Bulldog, linked by another poster, on a trailer he build back when JFK was president.

My thought? When you are Home Depot any rental wants to be as heavy as possible, because if it can be broken; somebody will do just that.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,633  
I must live a sheltered life. I rented a Barreto stump grinder (with trailer) from Home Depot today. The 2" ball hitch attachment was as shown in this picture, not the historical flippy latch. It attached really easy, no jumping on the bumper to seat/unseat it. Any comments on the advantages/disadvantages?
View attachment 746861
Cost is the only disadvantage that I know of.
Otherwise those are great.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,634  
View attachment 746861

Use to a brand Called bulldog that looks and works similar. Other than pice there are no disadvantages.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,635  
Imo bulldog couplers should be on any hitch ball combo where you can't physically lift the trailer tongue. Never had a problem hitching that coupler to a ball.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,637  
Trucker's last day for that company! Turns short, snags bollard, tears off the semitrailer's axles. Drives away dragging the trailer.
That looks like someone was under the influence. If they did that to a company truck it should be criminal charges for intentional destruction of company property (I'm sure there is a legal term).

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,638  
Imo bulldog couplers should be on any hitch ball combo where you can't physically lift the trailer tongue. Never had a problem hitching that coupler to a ball.
It sure hitched up easily and solidly. The next trailer I get will have a bullfrog. Errr.. Bulldog. Jeremia was a bullfrog. 🤪🤪🤪

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,639  
It sure hitched up easily and solidly. The next trailer I get will have a bullfrog. Errr.. Bulldog. Jeremia was a bullfrog. 🤪🤪🤪
Thanks for NOTHING! 🐸 Now that song will be stuck in my head. :D

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,640  
Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-drink his wine
And he always had some mighty fine wine