Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,811  
If that’s a dog I see under the front of the trailor that might be the mission part :)

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,812  
IMG_0800.JPG

Trailer on fire on way to work

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,813  
It's squatting a lot especially considering it's got torsion bars, might take another look at the weight distribution in that trailer.

I set it up on the scales at work, and my weight distribution is almost perfect. I have 12.8% tongue weight and about 90% falr. I'm not over any axle ratings or any other rating. The truck has a 2.5" level on the front which makes it appear worse than it is.

Even aside from that I don't think it appears to be squatting nearly as much as you're trying to make it out to be. Maybe it's the angle of the picture, here is one from the front.

IMG_20210723_133324816_HDR.jpg

However the axle weights tell the tale and they are good. I have 95,000 miles on the truck and going on 3 years with this camper.

Yes, that's my dog under the camper.

It tows great. We just finished setting up and are having fun at the playground right now.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,814  
You didn't mention how much weight the dog is holding up.

:)

Bruce

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,816  
I set it up on the scales at work, and my weight distribution is almost perfect. I have 12.8% tongue weight and about 90% falr. I'm not over any axle ratings or any other rating. The truck has a 2.5" level on the front which makes it appear worse than it is.

Even aside from that I don't think it appears to be squatting nearly as much as you're trying to make it out to be. Maybe it's the angle of the picture, here is one from the front.

View attachment 706893

However the axle weights tell the tale and they are good. I have 95,000 miles on the truck and going on 3 years with this camper.

Yes, that's my dog under the camper.

It tows great. We just finished setting up and are having fun at the playground right now.
I won't even post the loads I've towed in mine ;)

But looking at it closer now, maybe the hitch is low which gives it that look.
1627086308776.png

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,817  
The hitch is a Curt True-Trac. When dropped low enough to get my camper level, it sits low to the ground. It's similar to the E4 that is so popular.
IMG_20210723_205600767.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,820  
He needs 40 acers to turn his rig around ...
wide turn2.jpg