Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,591  
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,592  
Reminds me of the 1 wheel trailer we had when I was a kid.
Handles just like a bush hog on a tractor.
One-wheel trailers are no longer legal, at least here. The handling is way too tailheavy.

Mom said one filled with sand caused a swerve and rollover when she was a little kid.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,593  
A truck driver was driving along the freeway saw a sign that read, 'Low Bridge overhead' but, before he could stop, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under it. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police officer approaches, puts his hands on his hips, and says, "Got stuck - huh?" "No," the truck driver says, "I was hauling this bridge and ran out of gas."

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,594  
100 Swift trucking ideas | trucking humor, trucker humor, big trucks

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,596  
The limbs on the right are out there a ways further than the picture shows. Good thing its a rainy day and not many bicyclist out and about.

IMG_0016.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,598  
I was coming home form work the other day down a highway. Up ahead looked like a truck pulling something that looked to be the size of an outhouse on a trailer. As I got closer I couldn't see any tie downs. I thought it best I was in front of him instead of behind. Sure enough he was doing about 60mph and no tie downs. I was surprised something that tall and skinny wasn't rocking in the wind.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,599  
I was coming home form work the other day down a highway. Up ahead looked like a truck pulling something that looked to be the size of an outhouse on a trailer. As I got closer I couldn't see any tie downs. I thought it best I was in front of him instead of behind. Sure enough he was doing about 60mph and no tie downs. I was surprised something that tall and skinny wasn't rocking in the wind.

I've seen rental places that rent port-a-potties like that. They often come on their own little trailer. They are bolted down permanently. When you get them where you want them they have stands that pop down to stabilize them... They never come off the trailer.

Rob

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #14,600  
This was a wooden structure on a small utility trailer. I am not sure if it was an outhouse but it was the size of a one holer.