Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,171  
Here is one, famous bungee cord hold down! Complete with swaying trailer. LUTT

Attachments

• image-3858123529.jpg
    image-3858123529.jpg
    440.9 KB · Views: 571
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,172  
I know this is the opposite of what the thread is for, but my friend posted this pic of his trailer today, and I was so impressed with how well it was loaded, I thought I would post it here, just as a, you know, palate cleanser.

14 - 1.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,173  
Ok, I gotta ask...
900 pounds of Propane and a dozen bicycles... What the ?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,174  
Christmas presents!!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,175  
Christmas presents!!

Here kidz... go play with your propane tanks !

You sure have some weird friends Joshua.... doesn't he know those tanks should be stacked lying down on the roof of the van, secure with a 12 y/o skipping rope ?

Seriously now.... I esp. like how the vertical posts are secured - safe, and bonus points for looking good :thumbsup:

Rgds, D.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,176  
.......... doesn't he know those tanks should be stacked lying down on the roof of the van, secure with a 12 y/o skipping rope ?..............
I've always found that stuff on the roof is best secured with a hairy arm stuck out each side window. :laughing:

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,177  
I've always found that stuff on the roof is best secured with a hairy arm stuck out each side window. :laughing:

Hey, my brother and once resembeled that remark-moving a full-sized mattress from BJ's Wholesale Club to our house.

It was in fact tied on, but the gales of November came early (again) and were blowing the foreward end up like a sail. (One designed to stall a Honda CRX-HF 2-seater in it's tracks.)

So we had to each hold on to our side's front corner to keep our aerodynamics in balance with the little car's power and traction specs.

Thomas

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,178  
I saw a guy with a magnetic sign on his door last week being a painter. I saw him drive by and noticed a ladder on the roof rack of his SUV. I then saw him a few minutes latter leaving a gas station pulling out very slow and carefull and realized he had his sunroof open and was holding the ladder with his hand reaching through the sunroof.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,179  
Ok, I gotta ask...
900 pounds of Propane and a dozen bicycles... What the ?

He's going to Burning Man with a theme camp. The art installations use a lot of propane, and everybody in the camp brings a bike to get around.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #1,180  
I could heat my house for a year with that!