Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,301  
Here's an old 4370 with a BIG log!
ATT23.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,302  
when I lived in upstate NY (Fingerlakes region) unmarried Amish used open buggies, and married used enclosed.
Mennonites drove black cars, any by black, I mean black! Anything that wasn't factory black, was spray painted black, bumpers, rims, antenna, etc. It was black, or glass.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,303  
when I lived in upstate NY (Fingerlakes region) unmarried Amish used open buggies, and married used enclosed.
Mennonites drove black cars, any by black, I mean black! Anything that wasn't factory black, was spray painted black, bumpers, rims, antenna, etc. It was black, or glass.
Either they have moderated in their requirements for personal vehicles, or they have significantly changed their requirements for business vehicles because there's a very few Mennonite business vehicles that are all black and I see more of what appear to be personal vehicles with chrome these days that is not painted over.

Aaron Z

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,304  
All of them are enclosed around here.
They do have open wagons they use in the summertime, a lot of them have old van bucket seats bolted to them.
Weren't the open wagons designated for dates

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,306  
Any info on the picture location or date? Thanks for the picture. Jon
Sorry, no I don't. I've had that picture for a long time, and I don't remember where I got it.
I have some others that I'll post too.

ATT3.jpg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,307  
We used to follow the logging trucks around when I was at my uncles place in NW MA. To see them piled up and climbing the mountain passes was impressive.
We had some friends up there who were loggers. All would clear the road and then start cutting in using 48" or larger bars. I remember try to lift one of these saws as a kid and almost falling over from the weight.
They used to use two man saws for fun to clear their own firewood and they would plank and beam to add on to their houses.
I don't think there is much manual logging up there anymore.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #16,308  
Sorry, no I don't. I've had that picture for a long time, and I don't remember where I got it.
I have some others that I'll post too.

View attachment 729575
Doesn't look like the bottom log is chained down? I think I see a chain on the top log. Wondering if the rings and chains are for tie downs?? Jon