SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade

/ SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade #1  

PaxMan

Tractor
LS XR4145HC
Have any of you taken one apart and fixed the slop? Or is there some bolts that may need tightened? It痴 not terrible, but would like it a little tighter if possible.

/ SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade #2  
When you say big, how big is what you consider big? Me, a 10 foot blade is big, A 10" blade is way big for your XR4145. Your tractor should handle an 8" blade well.

Typically there is no easy way to adjust for pin-sleeve wear that I am aware of.

/ SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade
When you say big, how big is what you consider big? Me, a 10 foot blade is big, A 10" blade is way big for your XR4145. Your tractor should handle an 8" blade well.

Typically there is no easy way to adjust for pin-sleeve wear that I am aware of.

Prior to RHINO actually becoming the branded name of Rhino, it was a company called Servis out of Texas. They made 3 blades. A Little Rhino, Big Rhino, and Super Rhino. The Alamo Group made this purchase in the mid 1980s
My blade is an 8ft blade.

/ SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade #4  
Prior to RHINO actually becoming the branded name of Rhino, it was a company called Servis out of Texas. They made 3 blades. A Little Rhino, Big Rhino, and Super Rhino. The Alamo Group made this purchase in the mid 1980s

Thanks for the clarification. Seems like it will be a good match for your tractor. Is the Bison blade just not enough? :confused:

/ SERVIS Rhino Big Rhino rear blade #5  

So is mine. Have big Servis Rhino % little Rhino. Serious blades.Bought big one used 30 yrs ago. Heavy, heavy blade w/manual tilt, offset, angle & end caps. No toy. Bushings are sloppy in mine.