Service manual or little help is needed

/ Service manual or little help is needed #1  

Ruud3a

Tractor
Iseki TL 2300 F 1985, Case IH 1056xl, Belarus 825
Hello Guys!
Some of you maybe have some Iseki TL2300F or TL series 4x4 service manual version?
My front right side wheel few days back started bleeding oil. Now I'm got off front wheel and thinking step by step what I need take off and repair.

There is my little trusty workhorse. :)

Cheers

Rudolfs

Attachments

• IMG_20210414_164903.jpg
    IMG_20210414_164903.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 155
   / Service manual or little help is needed #2  
This cant help you directly but here are TONS of Iseki manuals. Maybe you can find a similar model to the TL's Iseki Manuals

/ Service manual or little help is needed #3  
Hello Guys!
Some of you maybe have some Iseki TL2300F or TL series 4x4 service manual version?
My front right side wheel few days back started bleeding oil. Now I'm got off front wheel and thinking step by step what I need take off and repair.

There is my little trusty workhorse. :)

Cheers

Rudolfs
Hey Ruud3a I did find this one site for your tractor, It's www.agproparts.com/page/cat/l-manual I hope this can help You in your search :unsure: I googled your tractor make & model & quite a few sites came up as far manuals & a few with part suppliers & also what year is your Iseki ? They manufactured tractors for AGCO , Bolens & M-F as well & certain parts might interchange with your tractor. & one other site You can check right here on TBN is the forum on grey market tractors;)! Good luck in your search & welcome to TBN & IMHO it's more likely a seal, & just a little history they started in 1920 making implements.& did see on your portfolio that's a 1985:oops:!

Last edited:
   / Service manual or little help is needed
Hey Ruud3a I did find this one site for your tractor, It's www.agproparts.com/page/cat/l-manual I hope this can help You in your search :unsure: I googled your tractor make & model & quite a few sites came up as far manuals & a few with part suppliers & also what year is your Iseki ? They manufactured tractors for AGCO , Bolens & M-F as well & certain parts might interchange with your tractor. & one other site You can check right here on TBN is the forum on grey market tractors;)! Good luck in your search & welcome to TBN & IMHO it's more likely a seal, & just a little history they started in 1920 making implements.& did see on your portfolio that's a 1985:oops:!
Hey can do! :) Excatley mate it's 1985 model year Iseki tractor. Thank you for your reply, I'll check this page for possibility to get manual for Iseki. :)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #5  
Hey can do! :) Excatley mate it's 1985 model year Iseki tractor. Thank you for your reply, I'll check this page for possibility to get manual for Iseki. :)
I think You be able to find it! But the prices seem a little high:eek:! But as I always say I can fix anything with 4 things, Time,Tools,Manual, &$$$$$$$$:cool:(y).

/ Service manual or little help is needed #6  
Mine is a little different TA247 but when my front seals started to leak someone on here suggested a product called "Lucas Hub Oil". I put a quart in the front end and it hasn't leaked since. Might be worth a try. Good luck.

Mine is a little different TA247 but when my front seals started to leak someone on here suggested a product called "Lucas Hub Oil". I put a quart in the front end and it hasn't leaked since. Might be worth a try. Good luck.
Thanks mate, I changed my front right axle oil seal. Now I would like to know how is the right way to check the correct oil level. Mine tractor has two screwable nuts in the axle for filling oil one upside, one at the downside. Now quastion is what is each of them for? ;)

/ Service manual or little help is needed #8  
Thanks mate, I changed my front right axle oil seal. Now I would like to know how is the right way to check the correct oil level. Mine tractor has two screwable nuts in the axle for filling oil one upside, one at the downside. Now quastion is what is each of them for? ;)
Hey Ruud3a ! I would fill the upside till it starts to flow out a wee bit & wait for it to stop! Then put plug back in ,& go to the downside & do the same .:whistle:These are to lubricate the hub assembly,bearings , & pinions gears (y), You will notice how the front differential is offset on 4wd the downside gets less fluid & the upside gets more:unsure:! Just make sure You are on level ground & let then both weep fluid out until they stop then reinstall plugs ,Just make sure You have let all the excess fluid weep out, Or You will ruin the seals again overtime from to much fluid pressure:oops:! Good day mate.:cool:

Hey Ruud3a ! I would fill the upside till it starts to flow out a wee bit & wait for it to stop! Then put plug back in ,& go to the downside & do the same .:whistle:These are to lubricate the hub assembly,bearings , & pinions gears (y), You will notice how the front differential is offset on 4wd the downside gets less fluid & the upside gets more:unsure:! Just make sure You are on level ground & let then both weep fluid out until they stop then reinstall plugs ,Just make sure You have let all the excess fluid weep out, Or You will ruin the seals again overtime from to much fluid pressure:oops:! Good day mate.:cool:
Thank you very much! It helps me a lot. Now I need to do things this way how You describe. Good day You too mate! :cool:

/ Service manual or little help is needed #10  
Thank you very much! It helps me a lot. Now I need to do things this way how You describe. Good day You too mate! :cool:
Hey Ruud3a! Did You get a manual for Iseki tractor ? those could be just your drain plugs :unsure: ! & the fill for those could be at at the top & if they are only fill 3/4 of the way up from the top after You have drained both sides & have put both drain plugs back in ! I'm trying to find more info on your tractor. Also did You check your front differential & did You find any no. on it ? I'm going to try & find a schematic on your tractor so I can do more research I need to see exactly what I'm looking at,& if they are fillers on both sides at the top let me know please. I get some more :coffee: I'll be off line looking for more info.