Price Check Selling Price of L1500DT

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #1  

rlopez

I have a L1500DT Kubota greymarket tractor I've owned for about four years and I'm considering selling it, I want something newer. It has an after market front loader I had installed after I bought it, 4' box blade, 4' finishing mower and 2 sets of tires (Ag & turf). The hour meter reads about 820 (no idea if this is accurate). I've put about 200+ hours on it since I've owned it. The tractor is in good condition and runs great. Does anyone know what a fair selling price would be and is there a good place on the internet to advertise it?

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #2  
Don't know if this will help at all or not, but as a reference point there is a 2 wheel drive L1501 grey market Kubota for sale in the neighborhood, with no accessories at all, and he is asking $3500. Looks to be in showroom condition. It has been sitting there for a year or so which suggests to me that that price is too high.

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #3  
rlopez, there is an L1501DT 4 wheel drive on ebay at $1250, with one cylinder not firing, sorta rough looking (rust) but fairly sound. I paid $1100 for an L175/L1500 that has a loader, spreader box w/blade, and no reverse gear. (bad synchro) which was a $200 fix. I gave both model numbers, as the tractor says L175, and another gentleman said its an L1500. Hope this gives a little more to work with.
Oh Yeah, it has 792 hours on the meter. Addendum: It is a very clean tractor, body, paint, and all other mechanics are in great shape.
<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by scruffy on 8/27/00 02:48 AM.</FONT></P>

/ Selling Price of L1500DT
Sorry, I don't have an asking price yet. I'm trying to determine it. That's why I posted the message.

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #6  
rlopez, the L1500DT on ebay went for $1500 m/l. No implements. Keep in mind, it was needing some repairs and cleanup work. It also appeared to have been rolled at one time because of a bent steering wheel, (no other visible damage) so that isn't a positive indicator.

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #7  
Any chance that you have a book for this tractor. I would pay for a copy of it. I have one but never got a book.
I paid $3800 for it with a 52" tiller 2 years ago.

Thanks

/ Selling Price of L1500DT #8  
Yes I have a book but I don't have it with me. Right now I'm in Mississippi and my tractor and stuff are in Virginia. I won't be returning until April so please remind me again. In the mean time if you can find a manual for a Kubota L175 that will cover a lot of stuff for your L1500. The two tractors are pretty much compatible except for the PTO. Most tractor or parts dealers carry aftermarket manuals. Hope this helps.