Selling my little Kubota

/ Selling my little Kubota #1  

Anonymous Poster

I have a L2402DT 4X4 I think it is an 89. I think it is a 24 HP tractor. It has new tires and will have a new throw out brg. It has a newer Allied loader and a 72" rear mount finishing mower with it. This is a Gray Market unit. I live in the middle of Nebraska. It's been a very dependable tractor so far. I believe it has 2100+ hrs. Needs some charging circuit work, but for the most part is an ok unit. also has a new Battery. So what should I expect to get for it on a trade? It runs fine, doesn't use any oil, Hydrolics are good. I've talked to JD and Kabota dealers about trading it in and I just wondered what it might be worth. I gave a little over 11,000 for it about 4 years ago. I have trouble exiting the tractor because of my knees, I'm looking for a tractor that has a little more room between the seat and the dash area. Any suggestions? I like the JD 4200 so far. It seems to have a lot of room in this area.

/ Selling my little Kubota #2  
Gary,
Sorry I can't help you with your question, but I was wondering if you could help me? I also have a
Kubota L2402 and have been looking for the US equivalent for parts. If you could help me I would
very much appreciate it. Thanks.

/ Selling my little Kubota
stbart,

I don't know what the US version might be. I contacted Little Miami Trading Co. about a shop manual. They will sell me a copy for around $55.00. I guess it has part numbers listed and plenty of pictures.