selling my Kubota BX23s

/ selling my Kubota BX23s
I have a question for the group . I started this post asking about selling a tractor. I added some pics to show what i was selling . My question is do i need to move this over to the for sale section? Thanks Roger

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #32  
I have a question for the group . I started this post asking about selling a tractor. I added some pics to show what i was selling . My question is do i need to move this over to the for sale section? Thanks Roger
I would. If I was looking to buy used, that is where I would go. Better chances that way. Heck, if I was looking for something that small, I'd drive to Kansas to get it.

I would. If I was looking to buy used, that is where I would go. Better chances that way. Heck, if I was looking for something that small, I'd drive to Kansas to get it.
Thanks Torvy

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #34  
Considering you were a bit late in responding to your message about it. Maybe give him a day to respond before moving the post. Sounds like you already have a buyer and might not need to bother with looky lou's.

Considering you were a bit late in responding to your message about it. Maybe give him a day to respond before moving the post. Sounds like you already have a buyer and might not need to bother with looky lou's.
Hi i just posted it in the for sale a minute before you posted. he had 2 and a half days after i sent him a message were i apologized . if he is still interested i would sell it to him for the 21 k i had talked about in the early post. Thanks ,Roger

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #36  
it sold for a fair price within a few days. It was my daughters idea to use FB Market place, had a lot of interest. Guy came to my house with truck trailer and cash.

Speed Test

Last edited:
   / selling my Kubota BX23s #37  
Good for you, and the new owner!

Mike