selling my Kubota BX23s

/ selling my Kubota BX23s
I every one . I finally got some pics . I also talked to the Kubota dealer i bought the tractor from and i can transfer the remainder of warranty to who ever buys it . I paid 22 k for it and bought 2k in attachments. so about 24 k. i was thinkling of asking 20 , 21 k for it. 82 hours on it . any thoughts? Thanks Roger

Attachments

• TRactor 1.jpg
    TRactor 1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 100
  • tractor 2.jpg
    tractor 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
  • tractor1.5.jpg
    tractor1.5.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 84
  • tractor 12.jpg
    tractor 12.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 92
  • tractor 13.jpg
    tractor 13.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 94
  • tractor11.jpg
    tractor11.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
Also i am not getting emails to show i have new post im in or following. is that a TBN setting ? thanks all

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #23  
I don't think what you are wanting to ask is out of line at all. I would ask $21k since it is easier to come down in price. Also, if there is still supply issues at Kubota, there may not be a lot of new stock in your area, don't know if that is the case or not. I guess it also depends on how quick you need to sell it.

It looks like you have a Private message from someone on here to buy it.

Thanks Yander

Attachment include QH05 land pride ez hitch. 3 point hitch. Parana teeth. Bro-tek front and back !/8 inch steel diamond plate skid plates for the bottom. Back Hoe thumb. Back hoe ripper. Quick attach for the back hoe to switch between bucket or ripper. Thanks Roger

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #26  
TBN member True Temper also in Kansas (post # 14) is interested and has cash in hand. If you can strike a deal with him - no need to advertise and deal with spammers etc.

You have equipped the machine nicely with the QA BH and ripper tooth, and under carriage protection too. To me that looks like a very good deal at $21K range. New today they are $24K.

Does this have the QA loader bucket too? Can't tell from the pics.

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #27  
general question ... given the tractor supply and demand and availability environment, could Roger get a decent price by consigning it through the dealership, or selling it back ? strange times might bring different options - just a thought that i had

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #28  
hoping that True Temper and Roger can connect and see if anything works for a deal between them.

Negotiating through the TBN site takes a bit of time and Roger, being a fairly new member here, may not yet realize that there are messages pending.

That's a nice tractor. All the best

PS - I avoid Craigslist, Ebay, Kijiji etc, and try to stay local ... just my preference. Might take a bit longer, but less hassle.

Thanks scaredychicken, you are correct on me being new. I did not have notifications set to let me know i had mail. I got to read my welcome to the forums letter from 3 years ago when i first bought the tractor. I have sent Temper a message and apologized. hope he responds .

more pics

Attachments

• tractor 13.jpg
    tractor 13.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
  • tractor 10.jpg
    tractor 10.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 72
  • tractor6.jpg
    tractor6.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 75