selling my Kubota BX23s

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #11  
Just one tip about my experience on Craigslist is 1) you get a lot of tire kickers and some spam, and 2) everyone wants a "deal" and do not appreciate the value/current cost so at least on CL post it 10-15% above what you want.

Also check the current list on Kubota web site to understand current prices for these units.

If you advertise here on TBN, most know what these units are worth and their value, and a 10% bump is not necessary.

/ selling my Kubota BX23s
Thanks Carl. Whats the safest way to get paid on places likes craigs list ?
i have never sold on craigs list .

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #13  
A few things selling anywhere on CL, FB or here, and others may have pointers on this too.

1. Once you have ID a buyer, they come and look at it, get 5-10% of the transaction in cash
2. Generate a bill of sale and state "as is where is" and with the typical items, S/N of the tractor, description, any attachments, hours on unit, and the buyer and sellers information, address, etc. and pictures.
3.You will want a bank/cashiers check for the full amount which you both go to your bank, deposit check, and have the bank notarize the transaction, and verify funds.

There are a lot of scammer's out there, if you aren't comfortable doing this transaction, then make a deal with your dealer for him to sell it (consign it to him) and they will usually take a % like 8-10% or more if they have to provide any warranty or is it still under warranty?

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #15  
FB Marketplace is my new Goto. Less scammers and more likely to get local interest. Kubota should go quick so don't price too low. My advice would be to post a pic of it here along with hours and details and let the guys here give you an idea of where to price it if you have any questions about that.

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #16  
I joined Facebook just to sell my Branson, it sold for a fair price within a few days. It was my daughters idea to use FB Market place, had a lot of interest. Guy came to my house with truck trailer and cash. Had another buyer interested that was two hours away and lining up a trailer if first guy didn’t buy it. I’d definitely use it again, I liked it better than Craig’s list which I have used in the past.
Good luck,

Mike

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #17  
I guess he didn’t need the money I haven’t heard from him. I have green cash in hand for the right deal. 🙁

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #18  
TBN of course! There is an items for sale section here - post there with Pics and price.

Then Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace for on line sales.

Why you selling - going bigger?
TBN?

/ selling my Kubota BX23s #19  
Sold my old tractor on craigslist sell as is, where is, cash only. Got more than I paid for it. Took 1 week Good luck 🤞