Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing #11  
$10,000 in cash.
I can pick it up in person within a week

Saw your ad. I don't think it's worth $28.5k.
Hope you get it though.

Consider dealer consignment. probably be an easy sale for a dealer. Once it gets serviced.

With respect to both you and the OP, because I'm stepping on his toes, I'm pretty sure you can sit on that $10k and spin.

That's an absolute insult given the market conditions.

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing #12  
get a quote for a new one and take 20% off thats usually what the dealers offer on trade atleast for one in good shape with not too many hours

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing #13  
With respect to both you and the OP, because I'm stepping on his toes, I'm pretty sure you can sit on that $10k and spin.

That's an absolute insult given the market conditions.
I'm ok with that.
I don't need it.
He's probably smart enough to actually read my post and see it was not meant as a statement of value.

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing #15  
I'd ask $25,000 for it. An 08 is pre-emissions and no hours. People would jump at it. I wouldn't let anyone talk you down, they are just trying to get a good tractor cheap.

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing
I currently have several people interested and have been offered 25k and 25,500 from a couple of different people. Another local interested but trying to see what he can sell the backhoe for first.
I have someone coming by tomorrow that looks very promising. Will let you know how it works out.

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing #17  
Any help with pricing appreciated!
I am helping a close family member ( niece) sell this tractor.
Kubota L3240 GST; LA 514 loader; BH75A backhoe with 12” bucket.
118 hours , purchased 06/24/08 from Lenoir Tractor/ Bobcat of Lenoir, NC

This tractor was used to dig out a couple of stumps and still has paint on the teeth of the bucket. Had not been cranked in a year or so, don’t know exactly. I put a new battery and new diesel fuel and it cranked on the second turn.
I don’t know if they purchased the 3 point arms, still looking and trying to find out.
I checked all fluids and hoses but cannot verify if it had the 50 hour service. Hydraulic hoses look fine as the tractor was kept in a garage. It appears to have the original hydraulic filter.
I dove the tractor to my house, about 2 tenths of a mile and it runs great.
Trying to determine a price now and checking with other sources on pricing.

Before you try to assess the asking price, try to estimate what it would cost to replace it with a tractor of similar capability and condition.

1. Start by pricing out a new L3560 (the model that replaced it) on Kubota's website, . Add a loader & backhoe. Sit down before you check the price.
  2. Check the same model in the (barely) used market.
  3. Scan through the responses from fellow TBN members in the thread link, below, to help get your bearings as you enter this strange new world of today’s used tractor market:
https://tractorbynet.com/forums/threads/kubota-new-pricing.463244/page-10

I bought a new L3240GST in late August 2007 and now have about 1000 hours on it. It still starts with the original battery. Aside from routine maintenance, which I do myself, it has never needed service – except my dealer installed the BH98 backhoe for me a few years after I bought the tractor - (extreme thanks, John Rebillard). It’s allowed me to do a lot of tasks around my schedule and allowied me to save more than what I paid for it by not having to hire-out the work.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

Jim

/ Selling L3240 with 118 hours need help pricing
I did that, but thanks for the advice. Actually sold the tractor yesterday!