Self-leveling loader availability

/ Self-leveling loader availability #11  
Kubota Grand Ls have a hydraulic self-leveling option. Not completely sure how it works, presumably some sensors & an actuator that manipulates the curl valve based on sensor input. A pretty expensive option if I recall. No mechanical self leveling option on the Ls though. May be on the Ms, I'd doubt on the MXes.

/ Self-leveling loader availability #12  
You know what drives me nuts? In other parts of the world Kioti offers a MSL loader for at least the DK, if not the CK series, but not in North America. I'm the guy that would have added the option, I'm the guy that would have spent the extra money, but I don't even get the opportunity.

😄😢

/ Self-leveling loader availability #13  
I don't have it on either one of my M9's and I've overcome it pretty much when loading round bales because I can easily modulate the angle with little issue (practice).

One thing I will say (not that it's relevant to 99% of owners on here but I've basically worn out the parallel dog bones on my older M and I'm going to replace them so I ordered one complete set (single pair) of them and talk about sticker shock... How about 504 bucks for 2 arms with welded on bushings (requires 8 total, 4 outside and 4 inside and they are different as well. Next week, I'm going to plot them and cut them myself on my CNC plasma table, buy the steel stock to make the bushings and return them to my dealer, already told them my plan of action. Probably have to machine new pins as well and I'll do away with the recessed (and PITA to grease fittings as well and go to external fittings. Because they were special order I will have to pay a restocking fee but a hundred bucks is better than 2000+ for a complete set not including the pins and of course I'll have the plot so I can make them up if my dealer needs them as well and Kubota Orange paint is fairly cheap anyway. 2 grand is crazy price for a set of waterjet or plasma cut replacements and I have the required hot rolled steel here as well as the bar stock to fab up the pins. Stuff dies wear out even if you keep them greased.