Self leveling bucket

/ Self leveling bucket #1  

Richard

Elite Member
Tractor
International 1066 Full sized JCB Loader/Backhoe and a John Deere 430 to mow with
The L-35 has the 4 bar linkage on its loader bucket and is "automatic leveling".

On the L4610 loader, you also have the 4 bar linkage for the bucket. The brochures say nothing about it being auto leveling.

Is it the linkage that does it, or something in the hydraulics that make it auto leveling?

If it's in the hydraulics, and the brochures don't say anything about self leveling, one could/should conclude that the feature isn't on this machine?

If it's in the linkage, therefore presumably working, I'm curious as to why they don't mention it in the brochure.

Anyone know if that feature is on the 4610?

Richard

/ Self leveling bucket #2  
On the L35 it's actually linkage that runs up the loader arm to the control valve and forces it to move appropriately.

del

/ Self leveling bucket #3  
Richard- Just to add to what Del has said, it is a seperate linkage, not part of the 4 bar linkage.

/ Self leveling bucket
Thanks for comments, though I am still not positive, I guess the inference here is that the 4610 bucket doesn't have that feature. Too bad, I would think they might try to upgrade their features on new products. (I don't really like to use the word "upgrade", but it gets the point over)

Regards,
Richard

/ Self leveling bucket #5  
Richard the LA852 loader doesn't have the self-leveling feature on the loader but it does have a regenerative valve so you can raise and tilt at the same time and at a good speed. The price of the loader would increase for either a mechanical or a hydralic self leveling feature which would mean more aftermarket loaders would be sold due to the pricing so it is a win lose deal. No other tractor manufacturer offers that feature.

/ Self leveling bucket #6  
Richard, I have a L4610 no self leveling arm on mine. Sure would be nice. Dose the L35 use the same loader as the L4610? Loader modle on a 4610 is LA852.
Rich