Dealer Seeking Dealers Info

/ Seeking Dealers Info #1  

kd5hnw

Tractor
Recently I have been reading (and surfing) about these Yanmars... and I plan on buying one SOON. I went out and got a "Heavy Equiptment Trader" magazine to compare prices and get moe info. There are a lot of the ads from "Ga. Auto Parts" for Yanmar Tractors, but I have not seen any references for them in posts or out on the web. I want to check out all my options before buying and check all availabilities for models, but I also don't want to chase any wild geeses. Any information provided about this company would be appreciated.

Thankx -

James
Springville, AL

/ Seeking Dealers Info #2  
Try Pepper Tractor & Equipment, Brent Pepper, Athens Alabama 35614, phone: 256-230-6382

He's in your area.

/ Seeking Dealers Info #3  
We are building a Dealer List in a thread by that name. If any of you know of a dealer please post it up.

Chris

/ Seeking Dealers Info #4  
James,

I recently visited two Yanmar importers in the Huntsville, Alabama area, and I found both to be very helpful. They both seemed to sell every tractor as soon as it was unloaded, assembled and serviced, and only one could "squeeze" one out for me any time soon. I purchased my 1610D from Frederick's Tractor Company in Hartselle, Alabama (256-773-9951), and the other dealer, Barnett Tractor Company, is located in New Market, Alabama (well sorta...he is WAY out in the middle of farm country, and it took some doin' to find him...but it is CERTAINLY worth the effort, however, when I got there...every unit he had was sold...guess it speaks well of his business dealings, but I think he has more on the way.) They might have units in stock, and I found their prices to be below those at Atlanta area dealers, and both seemed to have plenty of parts. Fredericks offered a six month warranty, and that is hard to beat. Take the time to call or visit....you'll be glad you did...I am.

HILLBILLYMAN

/ Seeking Dealers Info #5  
I purchased my YM1700 from another dealer,
but have bought all my implements from these folks.

http://www.maynardequipment.com/

I have been more than pleased by their expert advise
in solving a overheating problem on my purchase
from another dealer at no charge.

I even had the owner standing in the rain one day to show
me what all the controls are for.

My experiance with these folks has been nothing short of plesant.
They have gone out of their way to help.

Stan Hurst
KG4NAE
ARAB, ALABAMA