Searching for new or used front rims

/ Searching for new or used front rims #1  

Chrthomas

Tractor
MT372
I am in need of replacement front rims for a MT372. They are 3 lug spilt rims. Has anyone ever found a suitable replacement (used are impossible to find)?

/ Searching for new or used front rims #2  
A shop that builds rims can take the centers from your existing rims and weld them into just about any rim width you want. It's not cheap but can be done. You may be able to score used rims as well. Contact Valley Power

/ Searching for new or used front rims #3  
I am in need of replacement front rims for a MT372. They are 3 lug spilt rims. Has anyone ever found a suitable replacement (used are impossible to find)?
Your MT372 is 2WD then. The 4WD has 5-bolt pattern.

As a 2WD machine, Front: 4.00-8. It's very common for lawn tractors and small trailers. You should be able to score rims in that size all day long in both 3 and 4 lug patterns. The center hub area is the only standing issue, yet a good machine shop can make a simple correction for you.

Could you provide the center hub hole size and then the lug to lug spacing and the lug diameter for the lug pattern. We could find even better rims for your machine will little trouble.

/ Searching for new or used front rims #4  
Oh, if I recall right, the MT372 was once a SATOH model, just rebadged. So there are options out there.

/ Searching for new or used front rims #5  
Anybody with a welding machine could solve this problem. I've done it myself.