Searching for a truck I may never find?

/ Searching for a truck I may never find? #191  
1704991636803.png

/ Searching for a truck I may never find?
You guys are lucky down south. Rust is pretty minimal.
I like the ‘07. Only a 2500, not a 3500, but might work. Too far to drive to check it out.

260-318,000 miles.

Impressive, isn’t it?

Last edited:
   / Searching for a truck I may never find? #195  
Hey Dude, on that dually, can the duals be reduced to singles? I think the beds are one piece now, whereas the old ones had extra fenders pieces added to the bed for the duallies. I have seen sinlges removed beds around here, not sure brand or year, though. Jon

Hey Dude, on that dually, can the duals be reduced to singles? I think the beds are one piece now, whereas the old ones had extra fenders pieces added to the bed for the duallies. I have seen sinlges removed beds around here, not sure brand or year, though. Jon
The thought crossed my mind, but only in passing. The seller stopped communicating with me when I asked for a picture of the title. I told him he could “redact” any private info. I just wanted to be sure the title VIN matched the truck VIN and no liens.
Oh well, it’s not really what I want and I’m too old to compromise on much anymore.

1. Pre emissions
2. 4WD
3. Reg cab
4. Diesel
5. Auto
6. One ton
7. SRW
8. No significant rust
9. Clean ”normal” title (no R titles, etc)
10. Currently inspected & no major repairs immediately needed

Budget is ~15K without plow or ~18K with plow.

Last edited:
   / Searching for a truck I may never find? #197  
HD, if you find anything in SC coastal area I will be glad to check it out for you. I will also be in NC coastal area for the next 3 or 4 weeks working.

HD, if you find anything in SC coastal area I will be glad to check it out for you. I will also be in NC coastal area for the next 3 or 4 weeks working.
I might just be taking you up on that. My preferred search area is N & S Carolina.