Tubes Sealing a leaking tube inside of a tire

/ Sealing a leaking tube inside of a tire #11  
If you had an RV, and used RV antifreeze in your drinking water system, (as most do) would you never again use the on board RV water to brush your teeth ?

Heck no. Got no teeth. :talktothehand:

Seriously, not without a whole lot of flushing.

/ Sealing a leaking tube inside of a tire #12  
If you had an RV, and used RV antifreeze in your drinking water system, (as most do) would you never again use the on board RV water to brush your teeth ?
No. But that's because Propylene glycol the least disgusting thing about a RVs water system. That water sits for long periods & is often filled from questionable sources. I'll use the water out of ours for most stuff except drinking & cooking.

/ Sealing a leaking tube inside of a tire
There used to be a local tire dealer who sold and serviced tractor tires . They would send a man out with a well equipped truck, and he would install and fill a tractor tire for $25 more than the cost of the tire ( if you bought it from them). Times have changed, however, and around here nobody will come out to do the work. Times have changed too for me personally, and my back problems prevent me from fooling around with tractor rear tires. I may try a product called Multi Seal Hydro 1500, a tire sealant that will mix with any liquid ballast in the tire, if you add at least 10% of the total ballast as sealant. It comes in a 5 gallon pail, and it's not cheap . But all considered, 5 gallons would be enough for both of my rear tires , should the other side also start leaking. I would think that a puncture in a tube would be easy to seal, but this company points out that sometimes tubes will develop a long tear, and are difficult to seal. At this point, I'd be satisfied to just call a tractor tire dealer, and ask him to come out and install a new tire and tube, but there's nobody around here to do that any more ( Delaware). Too many family farms have turned into housing developments. I also noticed that the tire with the most sidewall cracks faces toward the sun , and was only partially covered by a tarp, so that's my fault.