SeaFoam like or dislike?

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #1  

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota M9000 HDCC3 M9000 HDC
Been using Sea Foam as a gas additive to keep the injection systems in the cars clean. Been using it ocassionally in the weed wacker, lawn mower and chainsaw. They are all running fine so it must do what it's supposed to or does it?

This government mandated gasoline has me worried as to it's viability and volatility after a few months.....:confused:

Been down the B20 Bio road, the road to algae and slimy gook in the storage tank and fuel filters in the tractors. Cured that with PS Bio-Kleen. I now run off road non biodiesel. The price for going 'green' is too high.

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #2  
Been using Sea Foam as a gas additive to keep the injection systems in the cars clean. Been using it ocassionally in the weed wacker, lawn mower and chainsaw. They are all running fine so it must do what it's supposed to or does it?

This government mandated gasoline has me worried as to it's viability and volatility after a few months.....:confused:

Been down the B20 Bio road, the road to algae and slimy gook in the storage tank and fuel filters in the tractors. Cured that with PS Bio-Kleen. I now run off road non biodiesel. The price for going 'green' is too high.

like!

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #3  
I use it once or twice a year since folks rave about it. I couldn't tell you one way or another.

We treated our diesel fuel tanks in the Coast Guard with an antibiotic since there are plenty of critters that like to eat diesel if you give them time and a nice climate. We had parallel filter systems too. Any stored fuel should be treated appropriately if you let it sit for more than 6 months.

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #4  
I use it once or twice a year since folks rave about it. I couldn't tell you one way or another.

Any stored fuel should be treated appropriately if you let it sit for more than 6 months.

My thoughts exactly :) TMR

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #5  
love it, put it in any engine that is running even remotely off and it will get better and better if spark and compression are OK.

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #6  
I'm staying away from bio-diesel also......ive read too many negatives about it if you don't operate the equipment continuously. So far the ethanol hasn't hurt my trucks or work van, but there operated daily.

/ SeaFoam like or dislike?
I had a ****ing bad time with my '97 7.3 on B20. I figured going green on the farm fuel, I might as well go 'green' on the pickup too. It gets used only in the summer..... Oh boy.

The slime hit me this spring in the bulk tank and the pickup. I think the reason why the tractors didn't succumb is I use both in the winter, not much, but I add PowerService in the winter.

It's nasty red, slimy stuff. Clogs the filters, I had to tear the top end off the 7.3, the entire fuel system and clean it. I added BioKleen to the tanks (after pulling most of the fuel out....

The bulk tank, it just plugged the filter and nothing came out the nozzle. I had to change the filter, 3 times and added half a bottle of Biokleen to the tank.

The frenchfry smell is neat, the aggrivation isn't.

I don't think that SeaFoam will do anything for diesel fuel.

I know the new blended gas is crap here in Michigan. Don't even smell like gasoline anymore.

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #8  
:mad:
I know the new blended gas is crap here in Michigan. Don't even smell like gasoline anymore.

I think soon it will start smelling like popcorn if they keep increasing corn.:laughing: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/ SeaFoam like or dislike? #10  
Oh yes I think Seafoam works I use it lots and so far my injectors and cars are running a okay. :D