Scam? I think so.

/ Scam? I think so. #93  
If you hate scammers, you'll love Mark Rober. He's the glitterbomb guy.
This latest from him where he helps shut down some scammers, and makes trouble for many more, will put a smile on your face.

/ Scam? I think so. #94  
Not sure why.
There be a lot of material items in todays society that do require education to manufacture. It would also seem many professions like, Medical Field, require a lot of education plus work(personal time) to achieve a professional status.

I’m quite sure I could manage to pull a tooth but the results would not be appreciated.

/ Scam? I think so. #95  
A lot of that is because sellers, especially dealers, put a whole paragraph of 'search words' at the bottom of their ads.

Click 'hide' on those ads and they won't be in the list next time you look.
'hide' I never knew that! Thanks.

/ Scam? I think so. #97  
At least I haven't seen the $1,000 JD or Kubota (always with the same pics) crossposted on CL in quite awhile...

/ Scam? I think so. #98  
   / Scam? I think so. #99  
There be a lot of material items in todays society that do require education to manufacture. It would also seem many professions like, Medical Field, require a lot of education plus work(personal time) to achieve a professional status.

I’m quite sure I could manage to pull a tooth but the results would not be appreciated.
Don't worry, I've been fixing their mistakes for decades

/ Scam? I think so.