Sc2400 50 hour service

/ Sc2400 50 hour service #11  
Yes the street pad kit is for the backhoe stabilizers, 4 rubber pads with 2 bolts sticking out of each pad.

/ Sc2400 50 hour service #12  
I think that last post proves my point. Nearly 60% of the cost was labor and pickup and delivery. I got all my stuff from RF Houtz & Son Cub Cadet Tractor Mower Zero Turn Z Parts Part Lawn Garden Tractors Tank Equipment Used because my local dealer is pretty worthless and didn't have ANYTHING I needed in stock... at all.

On the other side, if you don't know how or don't feel comfortable doing it, the 159.50 may be cheap insurance...

I deal with several Cub dealers, and Rob Houtz is one of the best to deal with. I've bought several tractors and numerous parts from there, highly recommended.
I'm not looking forward to my upcoming 50 hr servicing.....for 3 of my Cubs in October....$$$....not to mention the UTV is overdue.....and F350 coming up....$$$$$$. Definitely garage time for me! Will have to figure out some kind of "mass oil changing". Good news is....I'll have some more brush fire tinder.....!

/ Sc2400 50 hour service
I went to the dealer to get the filters and fluid for the 50 hour service on my Sc2450.

3 Quarts of oil-$12.39
Engine oil filter-$6.56
Hydraulic trans filter-$27.10
2 Gallons of hydraulic Fluid-$37.06
Air Filter-$29.88
Fuel/Water separator filter-$4.93

Grand Total of $126.17 with tax

Also ordered the street pad kit for the backhoe stabilzers for $129.00

I spoke with my dealer and this is the price I got for the items.

Engine oil filter - $9.98
Fuel/Water sperator filter - $7.48
Hydralic trans filter - $36.63
Metal inline fuel filter - $34.78 - Not sure if this is needed to be changed at this time or not, but thought I would check the price.
He couldn't find the price on the air filter nor did he have one in stock so he said he would just give me one out of a new machine off the lot.

He didn't give me a price on the engine oil or hydraulic fluid so I'm not sure what that's going to cost. I'm planing on picking these up on Saturday unless something comes up.

/ Sc2400 50 hour service #14  
When my Supplier came out to exchange my BH Assy I had them bring everything for my 50 hr service; for me to do somewhere down the road.

Cost was $95 for all oils and filters required for this servicing.

Pricing on this stuff varies but I thin they gave me a good price.

Just wish they were closer, MA for me vs NY for them.