Say Hello to Buttercup

/ Say Hello to Buttercup
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The sooner you get it dirty the better.

As I am on a 30HP machine quest, what made you go with the 3054 versus the CK30?

Rollerskate
CK20, FEL and BH for a little while longer )</font>

1. A proven design.

2. I'm sure that when the CK30s hit the dealers, they will cost more than the LK3054XSs.

3. I like the 3054's stunning good looks and cozy driver's station. (cockpit? control center? operator's platform? driver's seat? flight deck? helm?) /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

4. The dealer had two 3054s on the lot and no CK30s.

5. By the time he gets a CK30, the 0% financing may be history and steel prices may have raised the base price of all the machines, so I didn't want to wait until next month.

6. Because I wanted to. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why do you want to upgrade from your CK20? They are very nice and seem to have many fans.

SpinyMouse

/ Say Hello to Buttercup
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Is that a CK20 TLB beside Buttercup? I'll bet that don't last too long! )</font>

You're right. It was already sold. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It's a CK20TLB manual shift.

SpinyMouse

/ Say Hello to Buttercup #13  
I want to upgrade because, though I do enjoy my seat time, I felt like I would not mind getting bigger implements so I could do whatever it was a bit faster. If I can get the work done faster, it is less wear and tear on the equipment and I would have some more time to do a few other things.

/ Say Hello to Buttercup #14  
Congratulations Spiny. I'm happy for you finally getting your Kioti. I know you've worked hard to decide, and I think you made a great choice. Since I recently got a chance to try one of the 3054XS out, I found it to be a really nice tractor. I may add one to my den later (or maybe the CK30), but for now, I'm still killing all my jobs with the CK20. Good luck and ENJOY! John

/ Say Hello to Buttercup #15  
congrats spinymouse...
i'm sure you will get a lot of use out of that machine.. i'm just about to head home now to see if kioti dave brought back my ck20h WITH THE BACKHOE !!!! after many weeks of waiting.... dave is a good man.... it's nice to have a quality local dealer here in the upper valley... happy tractoring...
jimb

/ Say Hello to Buttercup
Dave is having trouble getting some parts for the rear hydraulic kit from Kioti, so he hasn't been able to deliver the tractor yet. I've noticed many posts here lately from people frutrated by Kioti's computer problems and the delivery delays they seem to be causing.

So, no tractoring for me this weekend. Just as well as I have a lot of indoor painting to do anyway... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Yeah, I liked working with Dave a lot better than with the other Kioti dealer much closer to Concord where I live.