Sad News

/ Sad News
He certainly was one of a kind guy. He lives on here as folks still can view his words that he left behind. No doubt, he can continue giving good advice to many folks for a quite a long time. :)

Last edited:
   / Sad News #32  
Am I the only one that has found themselves, wrench in hand, trying to channel Jim from beyond? Jim and I worked together at SimuFlite and have yet to find anyone more knowledgeable on the subject of tractors. Because his threads were so informative and abundant, I seldom had to call. It wasn't until recently that I realized he had passed. Great loss. I've since moved to North Carolina with Ole Blue, but his name is still mentioned often in my shop - today in fact...

You're not alone.

/ Sad News #33  
I have not frequented the forum in many months and was surprised to learn of his passing.
As has been said he was very helpful to me and many others. He will surely be missed but
his wisdom will live on in the his words that are preserved here. Hopefully we all can learn
from his kindness and generosity when it comes to sharing knowledge and helping others,
not just here on this forum but throughout our lives.

Thanks Jim for all you have done for everyone and the example you have given us. I wish
I had one hundredth the knowledge he has about NH machinery to be able to help others.
All I can do is try to replicate his kindness and giving spirit in those areas that I do have
knowledge in and assist others.

Knowledge is meant to be shared, not hoarded, and Jinman lived that.

/ Sad News
My sentiments the same brother !!

/ Sad News #35  
I too have been away from TBN for quite some time and no not jail-my TC40 (same as Jim's but he might have had the TC45) has been running fine and I just sort of drifted away from the board.
Jim helped me install NH hydraulic spools, run hydraulic hoses to my grapple and many, many other newbie TC40 questions.
I couldn't get over his absolute promptness in terms of response time.
Jim was one of a kind.
RIP jinman, I'm proud to have known you.

/ Sad News #36  
Yeah, I liked his Navy stories and when when he lived in Chesapeake.

/ Sad News #37  
Very sad indeed; prayers for the family. He shared great advice, knowledge, kind and witty. Help me so many times.

/ Sad News #38  
Sad to hear and a great loss.
As I have been away for a while, I am just now learning of his passing, I just posted a question, and Jinman was on my mind that he would respond with some insight or tips.
So thankful that his advice and instructions and a portion of his knowledge remains here. He certainly helped many people through the years.

Alan

/ Sad News
Sad to hear and a great loss.
As I have been away for a while, I am just now learning of his passing, I just posted a question, and Jinman was on my mind that he would respond with some insight or tips.
So thankful that his advice and instructions and a portion of his knowledge remains here. He certainly helped many people through the years.

Alan

Hey Alan,

I saw the question and said to my myself, where is Jim? He usually responds quickly.... slacker!! Anyhow, need to keep a tally of all the questions and ask him if we should be lucky enough to meet him up there sometimes.:)

JC,

Ps. was reading his post and it brought it all back again, he was such a nice stand up
gentleman.