Sad News

/ Sad News #21  
I very much enjoyed and appreciated his posts. He will be missed.

/ Sad News #22  
It's been a while since I logged in, just learning news now. I had similar experience with jinman,...in fact I think one of my first posts on here he helped me out as well with my tc40da. Indeed he will be missed.

/ Sad News #23  
I completely missed this. My thoughts go to his wife today.

/ Sad News #24  
Shocking to read about Jim this morning. Have not signed on for some time. Jim also helped me immensely more than once. His knowledge was second to none. He always showed so much enthusiasm when posting back a response. Very sad to hear…..my prayers are with his family.

/ Sad News #25  
Similar to Pak, Mr Whippy and Kozak it has been some time since I have been to this website. Like so many others Jim helped me immensely. I never worked with hydraulics in my life but I managed to add three additional valves onto my TC30 thanks to Jim!! I installed a grapple and needed a line. As long as I was doing one I figured why not add back hydraulics. Jim drew me an altered hydraulic drawing showing the new setup and the original!! This was a first class drawing. It gave me the confidence to go after it. It all worked and has for more than two years. The man had a great knowledge base and shared it freely. He was a Jem!! Wish I had had the chance to visit him before he left us. I am sured he is missed by many.

/ Sad News
His wisdom and good nature lives on as he has many posts here that are relevant now or even 10 years from now. At times I catch myself going to some old threads or old pm's to soak up a little wisdom.

/ Sad News #27  
I never knew Jinman/Jim Inman in any sense as I joined the forum too late.

Who was Jinman anyway? Just another poster amongst many.

However, as you'll see from my recent threads/posts I'm currently having a bit of difficulty with my tractor. Researching the forum for information and reading Jinman's numerous posts has given me a bit of an insight into the guy. It has had an effect on me.

I'll no doubt be repeating much of what others have said but I found his posts so informative and helpful and he never talked down to anyone.

In fact, such was the effect it had on me that I stopped researching about my tractor and started researching Jim Inman!

In one sense it's a pity he isn't here to help me out but yet, even though he isn't here, he is helping me out. Such is the guy's legacy.

'Epic contributor' seems to me to be a fitting epitaph. I expect his family are very proud of him as they should be.

/ Sad News #28  
I never knew Jinman/Jim Inman in any sense as I joined the forum too late.

Who was Jinman anyway? Just another poster amongst many.

However, as you'll see from my recent threads/posts I'm currently having a bit of difficulty with my tractor. Researching the forum for information and reading Jinman's numerous posts has given me a bit of an insight into the guy. It has had an effect on me.

I'll no doubt be repeating much of what others have said but I found his posts so informative and helpful and he never talked down to anyone.

In fact, such was the effect it had on me that I stopped researching about my tractor and started researching Jim Inman!

In one sense it's a pity he isn't here to help me out but yet, even though he isn't here, he is helping me out. Such is the guy's legacy.

'Epic contributor' seems to me to be a fitting epitaph. I expect his family are very proud of him as they should be.

Jinman was a NH TC Boomer owner that would often, in my case at least, be the first to post a reply to an issue and almost always before I could go refill my coffee cup. There weren't too many issues, if any, that he couldn't find the answer too. He was like having the Boomer factory supervisor online all the time. the Google man of NH tractors. I'm sure if you own a NH and you visit this site you'll come to be very familiar with his posts even today.
gary

/ Sad News
Jinman was a NH TC Boomer owner that would often, in my case at least, be the first to post a reply to an issue and almost always before I could go refill my coffee cup. There weren't too many issues, if any, that he couldn't find the answer too. He was like having the Boomer factory supervisor online all the time. the Google man of NH tractors. I'm sure if you own a NH and you visit this site you'll come to be very familiar with his posts even today.
gary

Ditto on what Gary said, I bet he is running a call center help line in heavens for all departed folks. He was a wise and humble man that I benefited from tremendously. He is gone but not forgotten.

/ Sad News #30  
Am I the only one that has found themselves, wrench in hand, trying to channel Jim from beyond? Jim and I worked together at SimuFlite and have yet to find anyone more knowledgeable on the subject of tractors. Because his threads were so informative and abundant, I seldom had to call. It wasn't until recently that I realized he had passed. Great loss. I've since moved to North Carolina with Ole Blue, but his name is still mentioned often in my shop - today in fact...