SA424 3 Point and Backhoe Question

/ SA424 3 Point and Backhoe Question #1  

cvsahara

Tractor
Yanmar SA425
I an in the middle of sorting out an auction SA424 with factory backhoe that has alot of little issues. One Big one though.
I removed the backhoe per instructions and connected the supply and return lines together per instructions.
Issue is the 3pt does not work. It is not locked out at the lift speed control knob. All linkages seem correct.
I have read that the backhoe equipped tractors have the 3pt function locked out. How specifically do I enable the 3 pt after removing backhoe attachment. What am I missing?

Also, PTO wont disengage? I replaced the switch since it seemed damaged but nothing. PTO runs no matter what. None of the safeties stop it unless I have the mid mount PTO engaged as well then the safeties will kick in.

/ SA424 3 Point and Backhoe Question #2  
If the 3-point linkage isn't raising there are a few simple things to check before getting into the complicated. First, check the fluid level. Next, check to make sure that the flow control valve is open. There has been a few instances of these coming loose from the stem, so turning the handle does nothing. It is not that difficult to remove and replace if necessary.
For the PTO, are you asking about the safeties? If so, the PTO will continue to run if you are in rear only and back up. Whenever the mid PTO is engaged, the reverse override has to be pressed when you start to back up or it will shut off.
If it is running all the time, unplug the PTO solenoid and see if it stops. If not, it may be the PTO clutch.

/ SA424 3 Point and Backhoe Question
Thanks for the tips, fluid level is good and all filters/screens are good. Control valve is open and has been tested to turn the stem from lock to lock. I also verified the quick connects are fully connected together. FEL hydraulics work as they should. I can raise and lower the lift arms by hand so the lift cylinder isnt froze up or bent. baffling.

I'll do some more PTO digging. The rear pto runs as soon as the tractor is cranked regardless of switch position and wont turn off until the tractor is turned off. mid mount pto engagement with the lever is working properly and safeties work when midmount is engaged. I'll unplug the solenoid and see what happens.