RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive #1  

Kioti5

Tractor
Kioti
I have a 2016 RX6620 power shuttle the problem I’m having is tractor starts just fine but won’t move in drive. Reverse works perfect and everything else on the tractor works as it should. Did notice when I push on the break my 4wheel drive light comes on. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive #2  
Hard to say but,
the first thing I would check is the forward solenoid to see if it is getting power when the shuttle is in forward,
and also check reverse.
I don't know if they can be checked with the tractor off and the key in run or if the tractor has to be running to check,
so transmissions in neutral and shuttle activated.
If power then it would likely be the solenoid.
If no power then check the shuttle switch,
then it will get complicated if thats good.
Either wiring or the clutch controller.

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive
Problem fixed idk what it was all I did was push the brake pedal down 4 or 5 times real fast when it was in drive and started working

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive #4  
I wonder if your brake light switch was stuck? Good news regardless. Dutchy

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive
Update think I found the real problem.looks like it’s the shuttle shift computer. Guess it’s Common problem with the RX 6620

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive #6  
Hi, I'm having the same issue. Did you have to completely replace the powershuttle controller? Thank you,
Joe

/ RX6620 power shuttle won’t go in drive #7  
Problem fixed idk what it was all I did was push the brake pedal down 4 or 5 times real fast when it was in drive and started working

I don't use the parking break when actually parked on my NX series because the switch can stick either off or on.