RUI?

/ RUI? #2  
I had friend get a DUI on a bicycle.... he was in the roadway.

/ RUI? #3  
I had friend get a DUI on a bicycle.... he was in the roadway.
Ahh.... that reminds me of the town drunk growing up.

He lost his license after a bit and had his car disabled.

He then moved on to a bicycle. He would only ride his bicycle the 1/4, mile up to the gas station. Buy his case of beer and then ride home.

The issue was he would ride the bicycle smack dab in the center of the travel lanes right down the double yellow line

Fearing for his safety, they confiscated his bicycle.

The next day I was coming home from school in my car and here's the town drunk, walking down the double yellow line with his wheel barrow headed to the store for his booze

/ RUI? #4  
Ahh.... that reminds me of the town drunk growing up.

He lost his license after a bit and had his car disabled.

He then moved on to a bicycle. He would only ride his bicycle the 1/4, mile up to the gas station. Buy his case of beer and then ride home.

The issue was he would ride the bicycle smack dab in the center of the travel lanes right down the double yellow line

Fearing for his safety, they confiscated his bicycle.

The next day I was coming home from school in my car and here's the town drunk, walking down the double yellow line with his wheel barrow headed to the store for his booze
You from Boston? Sounds like the guy I know...

/ RUI? #5  
I'm old enough to remember when driving drunk was an excuse to get off of whatever you did......

/ RUI? #6  
You from Boston? Sounds like the guy I know...
No.... This guy lived in East Middlebury Vermont. Anyone who lived in that area from the mid 80's to early 90's knows who I'm referring too

/ RUI? #7  
I think every town has one or 2.... Out local towing co has a frequent flyer that gets discount rates because they tow him home every other weekend...

/ RUI? #8  
Used to be dui guys would take riding mowers to get their daily beers now it's unregistered scooters.

/ RUI? #10  
The DUI laws get so damned ridiculous it is shameful. If a drunk does any thing responsible such as sleep it off in a parked car they get a dui with it not even being on a highway. Sheer stupidity.